A Dedication of Sorts

To my most surprisingly loyal reader and her band of blindly following sycophants: Being afraid of the truth does not negate it. I realize that you’re afraid of me because I’m one of few who call you out on your lies and fill in the blanks in your version of the truth. I have a right to tell my side. I have done nothing but defend myself from your vicious lies, and I will not be censored. Having said that, this blog is not about you. But if you piss me off, I have a right to vent about it here.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Tumblr and Fall

I have a friend who has a couple of blogs on Tumblr, so I decided to check it out. In order to follow her I had to create an account, so I thought I might as well have a blog there as well. But it doesn't feel as customizable as this one and I have no idea how to allow (or even post) comments. Plus I'm pretty sure that I created a blank blog that I now can't seem to get rid of.

It does feel nice, though, to try something new. And I really wanted to get back to more fun posts. So, hopefully this (experience/warm weather/season, etc.) will inspire those.

:)


This is a flower in our back yard. :)

1 comment:

cc said...

i like that flower. and thanks for following me and making a random tumblog. :)