A Dedication of Sorts

To my most surprisingly loyal reader and her band of blindly following sycophants: Being afraid of the truth does not negate it. I realize that you’re afraid of me because I’m one of few who call you out on your lies and fill in the blanks in your version of the truth. I have a right to tell my side. I have done nothing but defend myself from your vicious lies, and I will not be censored. Having said that, this blog is not about you. But if you piss me off, I have a right to vent about it here.

Monday, December 15, 2008

SNN: Sadness

Sometimes
this overwhelming sadness sets in
And you start thinking about something
you had almost convinced yourself you had forgotten
And this awful feeling hits you
Like an answer to a question
you never really meant to ask
And you know that it's true because otherwise you wouldn't be crying

No comments: