A Dedication of Sorts

To my most surprisingly loyal reader and her band of blindly following sycophants: Being afraid of the truth does not negate it. I realize that you’re afraid of me because I’m one of few who call you out on your lies and fill in the blanks in your version of the truth. I have a right to tell my side. I have done nothing but defend myself from your vicious lies, and I will not be censored. Having said that, this blog is not about you. But if you piss me off, I have a right to vent about it here.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Originality Be Damned

So I've decided to join the rest of the world in this exercise in vanity, the good old I-have-Internet-access-so-I-must-have-something-important-to-say idea that prompts people to spill their guts, whether of interest to anyone else or not. It's an understandable desire, to be heard (or at least to feel like you're being heard). One of the greatest human needs/wants is to feel important. So I'm definitely not putting down anyone writing out their thoughts, opinions, life stories for all to see, share, comment on. As a matter of fact, I thought that since it's so easy now, I should take advantage as well.

I used to do this a lot more frequently - write. A friend of mine had a website that I used to contribute to. He wanted to give all his "writing friends" a place where they could all display their work. It was fun, but we've all sort of moved on with our lives and seem to have gotten too busy or too preoccupied with "real life" to keep it up. Occasionally I feel an overwhelming need to write, but don't necessarily know what. So, this will hopefully serve as that outlet, whether anyone reads it or not.

1 comment:

Walker Salmon said...

Well more people will stop by if you use words like SEX and Sexy hot women, nude and boobs and any other sexual reference. :)